The Victorian Automotive Chamber of Commerce (VACC) has relaunched its industry recognition programme under the Automotive Industry Awards (AIA) banner.
The event will incorporate the awards programmes run individually for Victorian and Tasmanian members from both states. Award winners will be revealed at the President’s Gala Dinner, which will also feature entertainment, gourmet food and drinks, magic, music, and dancing. VACC and TACC Automotive Apprenticeships’ award winners and graduating apprentices will also be celebrated on the night.
VACC CEO Geoff Gwilym said entering the AIA is a great way to showcase member businesses and staff achievements. “Finalists and winners will gain recognition for their successes, which is a great way for members to promote their businesses to consumers,” he added.
Members submitting AIA applications in December 2022 will gain exclusive access to premium seats at the dinner.
Applications for the Automotive Industry Awards close on 10 February 2023. The categories are:
- Best Small Automotive Business – Regional Victoria
- Best Large Automotive Business – Regional Victoria
- Best Small Automotive Business – Metropolitan Victoria
- Best Large Automotive Business – Metropolitan Victoria
- Best Small Automotive Business – Tasmania
- Best Large Automotive Business – Tasmania
- President’s Award Employer of the Year
- President’s Award Employee of the Year