Nissan is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Nissan 370Z with a special variant.
The limited edition 370Z is powered by a 3.7 litre V6 engine, which outputs 245kW of power and 363Nm of torque. There is also the choice of a six-speed manual or a seven-speed automatic gearbox with paddle shifters and adaptive shift control.
This special model has the following exterior updates:
- 50th anniversary badging on the rear of the car and the surrounds of the indicators on the front quarter panels;
- White body with red bonnet, a-pillars that connect through to the boot, side mirrors and two signature stripes on the side of the car, or
- Silver body with black bonnet, a-pillars that connect through to the boot, side mirrors and two signature stripes on the side of the car;
- Along the side of the car, a thin line runs from the headlight to the rear glass, culminating in a small triangle inspired by the C-pillar of the Datsun 240Z;
- Updated 19-inch wheels incorporating red rings
The interior has also received changes including red highlights that add to the premium feel of the cabin. It includes:
- Red leather mesh on the seats with 50th anniversary wreath around the Z logo
- Red stitching on the doors, knee pad, C-cluster and steering wheel, with the steering wheel also adding the red centre mark
- Red highlights on the shift knob and shifter boot, plus 50th anniversary logo
- A 50th anniversary logo on the tachometer
- Dark chrome Z logo on the kick plates, along with a black finisher
“The Nissan 370Z is an iconic car with a strong following in Australia,” said Stephen Lester, Nissan Australia Managing Director. “Since its arrival here we’ve sold almost 22,000 Zs, and this 50th anniversary commemorative edition is sure to attract passionate Z fans and buyers.”
The 50th Anniversary Edition comes with satellite navigation, a seven-inch touch screen infotainment system and steering wheel-mounted controls. It also includes keyless entry, push button start, Bluetooth handsfree phone and cruise control as standard.
The Nissan 370Z 50th Anniversary Edition is on sale now, priced at $53,490 for the manual variant, and $55,990 for the automatic alternative. Both variants are before on-road costs.