CIECA has announced that it will be holding a special CIECAst webinar on Monday 6 April at 11 AM CST.
The webinar, “How Our Industry is Addressing Challenges Created by the Coronavirus”, will feature business leaders from the collision repair industry and highlight ways that companies can continue to provide high-quality service while the coronavirus restrictions are in place.
The CIECAst webinar scheduled for 21 April, “The Importance of OEM Certifications,” has been postponed until August.
“CIECA constantly looks for ways to help the collision repair industry approach evolving issues, increase efficiency and meet the needs of its customers,” said Ed Weidmann, Executive Director at CIECA. “We hope you can join us for this broadcast, which is aimed at addressing the many issues created by these challenging times.”
The speakers will include:
- Mike Anderson, owner, Collision Advice
- Debbie Day, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Mitchell International
- Shan McMillon, owner, Cocoa Auto Salvage and ARA Executive Committee member
- Dustin Nunamaker, Director, Claims Material Damage, Kemper Insurance
- Dan Risley, Vice President Quality Repair & Market Development, CCC
To register for the CIECAst, click here.