Registration for the 2023 SEMA Show, to be held from 31 October to 3 November in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, will open on 1 May. SEMA says it is dedicated to making the show as cost-effective as possible for all, with early registration allowing visitors to secure the best rates, receive information for trip planning, and ensure entry badges are received on time.
“The most successful attendees at the SEMA Show are those who secure their credentials early,” said Tom Gattuso, Vice President of Events at SEMA. “In addition to saving money, showgoers who register early benefit by learning about special events, opportunities, and discounts.”
Additionally, SEMA says the 49 hotels available through the SEMA Show Block come with a low-price guarantee. To help ensure prices remain the lowest, SEMA will price-match lower advertised rates, even after reservations are set. The association will also provide a shuttle service to and from the event for hotels that are not within walking distance to the Las Vegas Convention Center.
SEMA said the show’s key benefits include:
- The opportunity to connect with thousands of brands across the sprawling SEMA Show campus
- Access to the SEMA Show’s New Products Showcase, which displays the latest, most innovative products across 16 industry categories
- Access to the adjacent Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX)
- Numerous networking opportunities with the global aftermarket industry
- Member access to a variety of lounges for opportunities to connect across the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Access to free education sessions across several different tracks designed to build businesses and careers
- High-level keynote discussions featuring automotive celebrities and industry leaders
- Unique experiences, including the Kick-Off Breakfast, SEMA council and network receptions, the SEMA Cruise and more
- Thousands of the latest vehicle builds of all types on display
- Glimpses of the automotive industry’s future with sections dedicated to new technology, such as electric vehicles and alternative fuels, collision and repair, overlanding, ADAS, SEMA Data, SEMA Battle of the Builders, and automotive art and culture
- Travel discounts
“With the worldwide automotive industry gathered together in Las Vegas, the SEMA Show gives attendees a rare opportunity to connect in a unique way,” said Gattuso. “Attendees build meaningful relationships, develop trust and strengthen bonds that lead to partnerships and real results. They are engaging on a level that doesn’t compare to anything else.”