CIECA’s second standards release of the year, 2023R2, is now available to members. A CIECA Technical Webinar will be held on 9 November at 11 am USA PT to discuss the release, as well as CIECA’s new standards – CIECA API Standards (CAPIS).
The webinar will include:
- BMS updates made to 2023R2
- Information about the development of CAPIS, how they are being structured, and ways in which the standards can help member companies
- Two members companies will talk about their use of CAPIS
- Using CIECA Standards with popular tools
- Dan Webster, Principal Architect IT Enterprise at Enlyte and CIECA Architecture Committee Chair
- Andy Bober, Software Engineer at Entegral and CIECA Architecture Committee member
- Mike Hastings, Product Manager at Car-Part.com and CIECA Architecture Committee member
- Jeff Schroder, Founding CEO of Car-Part.com and CIECA Board of Trustees member
- Paulette Reed, CIECA Technical Project Manager
Prior to the standards release, the CIECA Architecture Committee held a quality assurance virtual meeting on 10 October 2023 to review the changes to the BMS, code list, instance documents, and schemas; verify they meet the Architecture guidelines; validate spelling; and ensure all changes to the BMS are in the schema. The committee publishes updated collision industry standards twice a year.
Click here to register for the webinar.