Ford Trade Club has announced Roger Higgins, from Innov8 Race Engines in Stapylton, Queensland, as the Grand Prize winner of its ‘Win a Next-Gen Ford Ranger Wildtrak’ promotion for 2022. The winning invoice was provided by Queensland dealer Metro Ford.
“It was such a delight to bring the amazing news to the grateful winner. Watching the play of emotions was very special to witness,” said Tim Bill, National Parts Marketing Manager, Ford Customer Service Division.
The formal vehicle handover will take place mid-December 2022, while runners-up from each of the regional areas were also awarded prizes.
In announcing the regional winners, Bill said: “In these days and times, it’s nice to be able to bring a surprise and delight to unexpecting businesses. The regional staff, along with the selling dealers, visited the winners to notify them of their prizes, and the reactions were fantastic.
Ford said the competition attracted 91,809 entries. Every $750 (excluding GST) spent by an eligible Ford Trade Club member on parts in total trade transactions from 1 April 2022 to 31 October 2022 earned an entry into the competition.
“This programme is well known in the industry and engagement has been increasing every year. It was great to see the spread of winners, both large and small businesses, all on equal footing to win a prize. Prize winners ranged from large businesses spending more than $300K a year on Ford parts to a small mobile mechanical business,” said Bill.
“The Win a Next-Gen Ford Ranger Wildtrak promotion was a very successful programme for Ford,” he added. “Ford thanks their loyal Ford Trade Club members for their custom and for looking after their customers by choosing genuine parts. We hope our winners enjoy their prizes.”
Runner-up Prize Winners:
- QLD: Specialist Hail Repair Australia, Yatala
- NSW / ACT: Kosmo Engineering & Smash Repairs, Tamworth, NSW
- VIC / TAS: Winter & Taylor Panel Shop, Corio, VIC
- SA / NT / WA: Des Higgins Motorbody Repairs, Salisbury South, SA
- QLD: Highway Auto Electrics, North Rockhampton
- NSW / ACT: Northside Panel & Paint, Belconnen, ACT
- VIC / TAS: Premier Panels, Wangaratta, VIC
- SA / NT/ WA: Leighton Panel & Paint, Bicton, WA
- QLD: Bayer Smash Repairs, Loganholme
- NSW / ACT: Phils Auto & Tune Shop, Broadmeadow, NSW
- VIC / TAS: GV Front End Specialists, Shepparton, VIC
- SA / NT / WA: Mitech Automotive, Berri, SA