Dave Luehr’s Elite Body Shop Solutions has announced its next free Elite Webinar Series, “Return to Prosperity by Embracing a ‘Repair First’ Ethos.”
Dave Flockhart, Chief Operating Officer at BETAG Innovation will present the webinar, which will be held on Tuesday 26 May at 1 PM CDT. You can register by clicking here, however those who are unable to attend the live event can watch the recorded webinar by joining the Elite Body Shop Academy for free here.
The company says COVID-19 has impacted the collision repair industry significantly, but it also presents an opportunity for repairers to refocus and prioritise initiatives that increase competitive advantage and gross margin. Elite Body Shop Solutions believes that as driving patterns start to resume and the number of collisions rise again, competition for repairable (as opposed to total loss) vehicles will increase, together with the need for advanced repair skills.
Flockhart will talk about the commercial benefits of embracing a ‘repair first’ ethos, together with the practical steps to make it happen.
Elite Body Shop Solutions says the key talking points will include:
- Applying four tests to determine if a panel or part can be repaired properly
- Qualifying the impact that a ‘repair first’ capability can have on total gross margin
- Quantifying the associated potential increase in gross and net profit
- Recognising the success factors necessary to achieve and measure results
- Identifying and prioritising actions to deliver results.