Dave Luehr’s Elite Body Shop Solutions has announced its next free Elite Webinar Series, “Five Disruptions the Collision Industry Will Face in 2020 and Beyond”.
Frank Terlep, automotive industry executive, entrepreneur, author and disruptor, will present the webinar, which will be held on 23 January at 1 pm CST. You can register by clicking here, however those who are unable to attend the live event can watch the recorded webinar by joining the Elite Body Shop Academy for free here.
Terlep will talk about the five major disruptions the collision repair industry will face in 2020 and into the future, and how organisations can best prepare. The disruptions include the digitisation of the automobile, the digitalisation of business, digital intermediaries, mergers, acquisitions and consolidation, as well as new calibration and test drive requirements.
“Frank Terlep is a highly respected member of the collision repair industry and we are honoured to have him speak as part of the Elite Webinar Series,” said Dave Luehr, Founder, Elite Academy. “We’ve been watching him disrupt the auto and collision industries since the mid-1980s during his long and successful career and it will be exciting to hear his insights.”
Elite Body Shop Solutions says the key talking points will include:
- How the digitalisation of the automobile will challenge almost everything we have come to know about the automotive industry
- Why all businesses must become digital and implement technology to compete and win
- Why and how digital intermediaries are getting between the consumer and the shop
- Why mergers, acquisitions and consolidation will not go away anytime soon
- New ways to perform, manage, document and get reimbursed for test drives.