The Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association’s next webinar, ‘The Increasing Demand of AI and Data in the Collision Industry’, will take place on 14 December at 11 am USA PST. The one-hour presentation will feature Sumit Chauhan, co-founder and Chief Operating Officer of CerebrumX.
During the live broadcast, Chauhan will discuss artificial intelligence (AI) and data trends impacting the collision industry. This will include:
- Effectively harnessing data from connected vehicles to prevent collisions
- The steps being taken to ensure data is accurate and reliable
- The role of OEMs in facilitating data
- The integration of AI in self-driving cars and how it will impact liability
- The role of insurance companies in an era of AI and connected vehicles
- Cybersecurity measures used to maintain user privacy and security
- Ethical and legal challenges related to collision repair
Chauhan has more than 25 years of experience in automotive, Internet of Things (IoT), telecommunications and healthcare. In his leadership roles, he has regularly managed organisations with $500 million revenue, such as Aricent / Capgemini, Nokia and Harman / Samsung globally. He has been involved with various initiatives in AI and connected vehicle technologies during his career, and has a passion for startups and innovation.
Chauhan co-founded CerebrumX, a connected vehicle data domain company that provided the automotive industry with what the company claims is the first AI-powered augmented deep learning platform (ADLP). He is passionate about mentoring and guiding the next generation of entrepreneurs.
Webinar attendees can earn Automotive Management Institute (AMi) credit toward an industry-recognised professional designation and specialty degree by attending the session.
Click here to register.