Dave Luehr’s Elite Body Shop Solutions’ next free webinar, titled ‘Trying to Hire Technicians? Are You Offering Jobs. Or Careers?’, will be hosted by Luehr and taught by Dave Flockhart, COO at BETAG Innovation, on 13 July at 1 PM USA CDT.
“The so-called talent shortage is not really a shortage of talent as much as it is a poor distribution of the talent that is available,” said Luehr. “Great shops are already applying smarter strategies to shorten the time it takes for new talent to become skilled collision repair professionals.
“There are many ways to incorporate this philosophy into the body shop, and on July 13th, Dave Flockhart will share fresh strategies, including immediate practical steps body shops can take to attract, develop, and retain a new generation of estimators and technicians.”
Attendees can expect to learn:
- How to stand out in a competitive labour market
- The significance of differentiating between a job and a career
- The long-term impact of current hiring practices
- Practical actions to start developing new talent from within
- The importance of segmenting work to manage short term challenges and create long term solutions
Registration is available here. The webinar will be available in recorded form for those unable to attend the live event – it can be accessed 24 hours after conclusion by joining the Elite Body Shop Academy for free here.