Eagle From Celette has been named Best New Product Of SEMA 2018 by Collision Hub.
Can you 3D measure a vehicle in 10 minutes for under US$10,000?
You can now with the Eagle measuring system from Celette.
Using the extensive measuring database from their Naja system, Celette has made 3D measuring fast, portable and accurate. Measurements can be taken from anywhere in the shop as no levelling of the vehicle is required.
Increase your blueprinting accuracy and decrease your time with quick pre-measuring of vehicles.
Welcome to the new home for Axalta Racing! Visit axaltaracing.com for the latest on Axalta’s partnerships around the world, including NASCAR, Formula 1, MotoGP, WEC, IMSA and more.
As the USA settles into the middle of hail season, collision repairers around the country are being approached by Paintless Dent Repair companies and insurance teams.
How does a shop choose the right company? What are the OE requirements for hail repair?
Shawn Mueller, from Hail Strategies joins the Repair University team to discuss the ins and outs of PDR, scanning and diagnostic requirements and use of OEM procedures.
Collision Hub News Network episodes provide in-depth coverage from leading industry experts on the news and information needed to stay current in claims and repairs. This episode of CHNN delves into issues currently facing the Collision Repair industry:
- BMW Opens Certified Repair Network
- Ford Halting Production Of F150
- Rhode Island Parts Bill Passes
- Mitchell International Has Sold
In this episode of Cool Tools, Roger Cada puts The Matrix Wand to test on light impacts, suspension damage and sensor placement.
Is it possible to measure a vehicle with little to no tear down, no set-up and just with the push of a button?
- Utilising Matrix’s technology in a body shop provides Infinite Measuring possibilities and Infinite Data collection.
- Technicians can measure unlimited points of damage with full three dimensional XYZ coordinates.
- Trial and error in the repair process can be reduced to a minimum.
- Map the good side of the vehicle (or another undamaged vehicle) to acquire a XYZ road map for the repair.
- Have replacement parts fit on the first try.
- Estimate more accurate, reducing supplements, increasing efficiency and profitability throughout the repair process.
- Develop a complete database of vehicles for repair reference and insurance documentation.
For more information contact Matrix Wand Australasia
Tel: 1300 178 616 Email: [email protected]
The argument that happens all the time in any autobody forum is the debate over the installation of used quarter panels.
In this episode of Repair University LIVE the team tackles the issue of used quarter panels. How can estimators and technicians decipher the panel replacement procedures and make an educated decision on the do’s and don’ts of part usage?
They also discuss the included and not included operations of panel replacement and the additional labour and material expenses associated with using a used quarter panel.