BASF brand baslac has introduced two new wet-on-wet primer fillers to its range of refinish products.
BASF says baslac 25-35 white and 25-95 black primer fillers will provide a high solids non sanding primer that has great coverage, even when straight black is used.
- No sanding needed before topcoat or basecoat application
- Only 20 minutes drying time required before applying the topcoat or basecoat
- Good adhesion – can be applied directly on e-coat without sanding
- Can be overcoated up to five days away without intermediate sanding
- Both products can be mixed to create the appropriate grey shade for topcoat / basecoat colour – refer to the baslac grey shade chart
BASF says baslac products offer a profitable, easy-to-use refinish solution in the body shop. For more information contact 02 8787 0100 or visit www.baslac.com/au.