AMA Group has announced the winners of its annual awards which recognise talent and achievements by individuals, sites, and teams in the organisation.
The company also awarded Community Spirit Awards to three sites and introduced the AMA Group Hall of Fame, recognising team members who have made an outstanding contribution to the company and the collision repair industry.
Additionally, the awards featured the introduction of the One AMA Award, which recognises any person or team from any part of the business demonstrating “collaboration and ‘One AMA’ initiative, including diversity and inclusion”.
One AMA was awarded to Martin Dickinson, National Operations. AMA described Dickinson as a genuine, caring, and loyal person who is open to innovation and promotes continuous improvement.
“Martin is passionate about safety and looking after all team members. [He] is the driving force behind the AMA Group partnership with NRL Cowboys House and is constantly expanding community support through the Queensland region, volunteering outside his work commitments,” the company said.
AMA said it is committed to acknowledging and rewarding team members who not only excel within the business, but also those who are passionate in supporting their local communities.
“It is really important to us that we recognise the exceptional people in our business, and we look forward to the awards being an annual event to celebrate our team,” said Carl Bizon, Chief Executive Officer of AMA Group.
The AMA Group Hall Of Fame inductees are:
- Craig Cole, All Transport Crash Repairs, South Australia
- Tony England, Micra Eastern Shore, Tasmania
Other awards included:
- Apprentice of the Year: Isabella Turrise, Wales Truck Repairs, New South Wales
- Rising Leader of the Year: Nazeer Ali, Capital S.M.A.R.T Carrum Downs, Victoria
- Leader of the Year: Monique Hislop-Reynolds, People Team
- Shelley Holst Award: Georgia Valodimos, Capital S.M.A.R.T Rowville
- Health, Safety & Environment Award: Capital S.M.A.R.T Rowville, Victoria
- Health, Safety & Environment Award: Western Truck Repairs, Victoria
- Most Improved Site: Capital S.M.A.R.T Welshpool, Western Australia
- Most Improved Site: Norm Flynn Smash Repairs, Western Australia
- Apprenticeship Site of the Year: Alexander Bodyworks, Queensland
- Community Spirit Award: Alexander Bodyworks / City Crash Repairs / Gemini Townsville, Queensland
- Internal Supply Award: Gemini Wacol, Queensland