In this episode of Cool Tools, Roger Cada puts The Matrix Wand to test on light impacts, suspension damage and sensor placement.
Is it possible to measure a vehicle with little to no tear down, no set-up and just with the push of a button?
- Utilising Matrix’s technology in a body shop provides Infinite Measuring possibilities and Infinite Data collection.
- Technicians can measure unlimited points of damage with full three dimensional XYZ coordinates.
- Trial and error in the repair process can be reduced to a minimum.
- Map the good side of the vehicle (or another undamaged vehicle) to acquire a XYZ road map for the repair.
- Have replacement parts fit on the first try.
- Estimate more accurate, reducing supplements, increasing efficiency and profitability throughout the repair process.
- Develop a complete database of vehicles for repair reference and insurance documentation.
For more information contact Matrix Wand Australasia
Tel: 1300 178 616 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org